After creating a model using a CSV file as data source, instead of displaying the description of the different dimensions, graphs and explorations show the automatically generated IDs instead.
SAP BusinessObjects Cloud 2016.18.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Set BusinessObject Cloud User profile in French
- This behaviour can only be forced if instead of displaying descriptions we select to display only IDs instead:
This issue is still under investigation.
This is currently being investigated.
- Set BusinessObjects Cloud user profile in English
- Create a Story directly from the file following below steps:
- From Main Menu, go to Story and click on 'New'
- Choose 'Import Data'
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Help portal
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Community Network portal
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud & SAP Digital Boardroom Ideaplace forum (for raising enhancement requests)
- Watch these videos to help start your journey with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud new user handbook
Your feedback is important to help us improve our Knowledge Base Articles (KBA).
Please rate how useful you found this KBA by using the star rating facility at the top of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem