Trying to query the Contingent Workers using Compound Employee API with filters in the WHERE clause as below:
- person_id_external='XXXXXX' (where 'XXXXXX' is the employee id external for the contingent worker)
- employee_class='C' (where employee class for contingent workers is defined as 'C')
But the response always comes as follows:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Compound Employee API
The mandatory filter to fetch the Contingent Worker data is missing in the query.
We need to add the below filter criteria in the Compound Employee API query and then all the Contingent Workers' data will be returned by the API:
- isContingentWorker='true' to pick data only from Contingent Workers
- or isContingentWorker IN ('true','false') to pick up both Contingent Workers and Regular Employees data
By default, Compound Employee will set isContingentWorker='false' in the query, so if you don't specify this filter in the request, Contingent Worker data won't be returned.
Compound Employee API Guide (topic "Contingent Worker Employment Filter")
Contingent worker, Temporary Employees, Compound Employee, Contingent, ce, compound employee, api, no data, 0 records, record, return, response successfactors, success factors, sf , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-CE , Compound Employee API , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem