Unable to disable Account Determination Group for General Expenses as there is an Error Message Value XXX in setting Account Determination Group for Reimbursement Rate must also be entered in setting G/L Accnt Det.Group for Expense Report is displayed
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Business Configuration work center.
2. Go to Implementation Projects view.
3. Select the project and perform the action Open Activity List.
4. Navigate to Fine tune and select the activity Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination.
5. Select the activity Costs under Account Determination.
6. Delete the entries for Account determination groups for expenses under the tab General Expenses.
7. The system displays an error message Value XXX in setting Account Determination Group for Reimbursement Rate must also be entered in setting G/L Accnt Det.Group for Expense Report
The system does not allow deleting the Account Determination groups and should not be deleted.
They are used in the template for generic country versions and therefore should remain in the system else otherwise no new country versions could be created in the system
KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To