When performing an Item search, the default for the Search All Locales is set to No. You would like to change the default to Yes.
Please review the screenshot below, that better ilustrates this.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to to the Learning Administration
- Click Learning menu > Item tab
- Verify that even if you check the option Search All locales to Yes, on the next time you would perform a search, the default will still be No
There is a setting that allows you to choose the default for this option.
- Navigate to System Admin > Configuration > Search Selectors
- Find and edit ‘Component’
- Find the line criteria.LOCALE_SEARCH.defaultValue=N
- Change it to: criteria.LOCALE_SEARCH.defaultValue=Y
- Click ‘Apply Changes’ button
Review the below screenshot with this process.
Search all Locales, Item search default, criteria.LOCALE_SEARCH.defaultValue , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To