- User is unable to see waitlisted item in the Learning Plan
- Behavior of the waitlisted item in the Schedule Offering
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Learning > Schedule Offering > Add New
E.g. Items were scheduled in 3 different dates, 2 Test users were created. Test user 1 is enrolled in all the scheduled dates and Test user 2 is waitlisted.
- Checking Test User 2's user record, the waitlisted item is seen under Assigned items and it has not been completed.
- Once the Test user 2 completes the item scheduled for 11/10/2016, it will be recorded under items completed (which is also shown in the user's learning history) and the system will automatically remove any future assignment of the same item even though the user was waitlisted on for future dates.
- Schedule offering still keep the record of who was enrolled and waitlisted
- Try to remove this item in Test user 2's learning history, LMS will automatically reassign the item which was waitlisted for the upcoming dates.
- Launch proxy and the user learning assignment will show the item the user is waitlisted for, please note that learning assignment will show the waitlisted item according to expiry date specified at the stage when we scheduled the item, which means if 11/10/2016 has passed it will show waitlist of the next Scheduled offering which is 17/11/2016 in our scenario.
- This is an expected behavior of LMS.
- The system will remove all future assignment of specific item once this item is recorded as complete in user learning history.
- The system will keep all the three scheduled offerings details as a record of who was enrolled and waitlisted but removed from the Learning Plan as the item of the scheduled offering was completed.
- Any change on the functionality will be an enhancement request to product management.
SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, waitlisted item, assignments, future dates, scheduled offering, Waitlist , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Product Enhancement