- SystemUnenrollmentNotification triggered for a user even though the user is pending approval for a class
- The User receives the withdraw/cancellation notification when requesting approval to withdraw from class
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- As a user request approval to enroll in a class
- When the status of registration is pending approval, click withdraw registration of the class.
- User receives the SystemUnenrollmentNotification
Expected behavior as per current system design.
A User will receive SystemUnenrollmentNotification to let them know that they have been canceled or withdrawn from the class, versus remaining in a pending state.
So if the user expects further action to be taken on their record, user would need to re-register.
SystemUnenrollmentNotification, pending approval, withdraw notification, cancellation notification, class, scheduled offering , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , How To
|Submitting an Enhancement.pdf|