- From PCM Configure, the PCMModels folder points at on a NAS device (Network Atteched Storage)
- The drive is mapped on Windows. PCMConfigure tool is running fine.
- From Model Builder, model can be created and opened without any problem
- When trying to access a grid, an error that crashed the system with the error C0000005. The PCMModels folder is not populated.
- Windows application logs raised :
- All PCM services are running under an account who has full access to the NAS device.
- Also, if a shared folder from another server as a PCMModel folder (input \\server\share in PCMConfigure), no problem occurs
Can PCM Model folder be used on a NAS (Network Attached Storage) device ?
- SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management 10 onwards including Support Packages (SAP EPM PCM)
NAS device, Network Attached Storage, C0000005, grid fails, shared PCM models, Memory Map file, ModelRES.EPM file,Activate Memory Pointer, PCM Model Service , KBA , EPM-PCM , Profitability and Cost Management, EPO, PP, AA, Metify , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.