- Create a custom symbol in an Extended Model Definition (XEM) and define a filter expression for a collection.
- Selecting the corresponding radio button in the Symbol Format dialog (Content tab) has no effect and the list is not filtered.
- This issue does not occur when the filter expression is defined in Display Preferences rather than in an XEM.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
composition, 802850, CR802850, CR#802850 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.