- In the RSSD rs_objects table there are many attributes entries with a value of 0x0400.
- The user documentation indicates that it is the base replication definition for the primary table.
- What does it mean in terms of the 'clause' used when creating the table replication definition (repdef)?
- Sybase Replication Server - All versions
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1 - All versions
SAP Replication Server 15.7
attributes, hex decimal , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.