- Hadoop Impala or Cloudera DB has both local accounts and AD accounts.
- BI is installed on Linux or Unix
- Attempt to connect with Active Directory (username and password) results in the following error "[Simba][HiveJDBCDriver](500164) Error initialized or created transport for authentication: Peer indicated failure: Unsupported mechanism type PLAIN."
- From IDT you get an error like "[Simba][HiveJDBCDriver](500164) Error initialized or created transport for authentication: CONN_KERBEROS_AUTHENTICATION_ERROR_GET_TICKETCACHE."
- SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence Platform BI 4.1 4.2 and later all SP's and patches
- When BI isi installed on any Unix or Linux OS
ehkba emkba zie biauth single sign on sign-on automatic logon sso2db end to end sso to DB AD , KBA , BI-BIP-SL-ENG-REL , Relational Sources , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.