- After upgrading SAP BusinessObjects platform from 4.1 to 4.2 SP2 Patch 3 intermittent "Wrong variable inputs (ERROR: INF)" error message occurs when running a report with BW hierarchy used for prompt
- It happens in both WIRC, Java Applet, and HTML mode
- The error seems to be happening in a specific workflow (refreshing the report with a set of prompts) but not occuring in any single (first-time) refresh
- The error is not occuring in newly created reports (only with migrated, or the ones existed before the upgrade)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 SP2 Patch3
- Web Intelligence
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
web, intelligence, bw, bics, bex, multiple, hierarchy, prompts , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.