- Required iContent credentials have not been received
- How to obtain iContent credentials/password to be resent
- Can iContent credentials/password be reset?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Raise a new incident within the LOD-SF-PLT-FTPS component
- Provide the following information within the description:
- An explicit claim that you'd like to reset or retrieve the iContent account credentials
- The specific iContent account name (It may be something like "*****_content")
- Your approval to reset the iContent account credentials.
- An email address belonging to customer domain to which we will send the credentials
- Then Cloud Product Support will move forward with the request
Note: A written email approval from customer and one email belonging to customer domain to which the credentials needs to be shared is mandatory (email must match customer domain)
SAP Support can refer to Internal Note
SFTP, SF, success factors, LMS, iContent, reset icontent, icontent account, successfactors , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-FTPS , SFTP Account Creation, Reset Password & Install SSH Service , LOD-SF-LMS-PCM , iContent , How To