Learning admin would like to create a custom tile on the LMS landing page but system is forcing admin to assign this tile to organisation.
Q: Is there a possibility to assign it to all employees?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System-LMS
Reproducing the Issue
Log in to SAP SuccessFactors Learning and then go to System Administration > Application Administration >Landing Page Settings
- Click Create Custom Tile.
- Type a unique name for your purposes in Title Name. NOTE: The Title Name appears to administrators. Tile Title appears to your users.
- In Show Tile For This Group, select the organization that should see the tile. NOTE: If you want to show the tile to all users of your system, select the root organization (the organization at the top of your hierarchy and then select Include suborganizations.)
- InShow Tile On These Dates, select the lifespan of the tile.
- To make the tile visible to users until you decide to delete it from the landing page, select All Dates.
- To make the tile visible to users on a date in the future and to make it visible until you delete it from the landing page, select Only Certain Dates. Then, type the date that it should begin to be visible in From and do not add a date in To.
- To make the tile visible to users on a date in the future and make it expire on a specific date, select Only Certain Dates. Then, type the date that it should begin to be visible in From and the date that it should be removed in To.
- Select a default size for the tile in Tile Display Size.
- In Configure tile content for the selected locale, select the language that you want to edit. NOTE: one individual tile can have content in more than one language. When you select the language, you are editing the tile in that language.
- In Tile Title, type the title that users see at the top of the tile.
- In Description, type a description that sells the tile to users if they look it up in the tile browser.
- In Main Content, use the editor to add content to the body of the tile.
This is an expected behavior by the system, the organisation must be populated so that the tile become available for a specific group.
If the administrator wants to show the tile to all users of the system he/she would have to select the root organization (the organization at the top of your hierarchy) and then select Include suborganizations.
Adding Custom Tiles Creating Custom Tiles Custom Tiles Assigning tile to all employees , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , How To