Service Application Restrictions for Customer Support and Employee Support Scenarios.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
There are several user and application restrictions when Employee and/or Customer Support is in scope:
- Ticket Type is defaulted to Employee support relevant types.
- Ticket summary template is not available.
- Employee details are not populated in Tickets created via CTI.
It is not recommended to have both Customer and Employee Support enabled for the same user. This leads to inconsistencies within the system and for the users.
- The affected business user has both, Customer Support as well as the Employee Support work centers assigned. To resolve this issue, you need to separate the two scenarios and create business users who have access either to Customer Support or Employee Support only.
- The Summary templates are part of the Customer Support scenario. If you only have Employee Support in scope, the templates are not available.
- This behavior is caused by the Customer Support scenario. In order to resolve this issue, you have to de-scope Customer support.
Account, Customer Support, Employee Support, Customer Service, Scoped, Tickets, CTI , KBA , account , customer support , employee support , customerservicescoped , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To