- How to create a DocuSign Account
- Can DocuSign be configured with Recruiting?
- This KB article explains how DocuSign can be integrated with SuccessFactors Recruiting
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
- You must enable and configure Online Offer.
- The customer must have a DocuSign account and contract.
- DocuSign offers all new DocuSign clients a trial period of sending 100 offer letters with unlimited users.
- DocuSign also provides a Demo instance for clients to test functionality.
- Navigate to Admin Tools -> Managing Recruiting Settings
- Check: Enable electronic signature for offer letters
- Select the eSignature environment (demo or production) and enter:
- eSignature Company Account ID (from DocuSign account)
- eSignature admin e-mail address (from DocuSign account)
- eSignature admin password (from DocuSign account)
Note: After completing the first 3 steps, it can take some time for the permission "eSignature Sender Permission" to be visible under "Recruiting Permissions".
- For a new DocuSign Account, you must follow the instructions in the Implementation Guide: Online Offer with eSignature. In case you don't have access to our guide, you must reach out your Partner/Implementation Guide.
- The recruiting user sees a warning if they attempt to create an online offer letter for a candidate who already has an offer letter for another job at the same company. When the candidate views their online offer, they will see an option to Accept and eSign where eSignature is enabled, along with the options to decline the offer or e-mail the recruiter.
- If the candidate clicks Accept & eSign they can choose to sign the offer at a later time. If the candidate does not want to eSign the offer, they can decline the eSignature and contact the recruiter to sign a hard copy of the offer.
- Once the candidate has accepted and eSigned the offer, the recruiting user can view the eSignature Offer or eSignature certificate by clicking on the appropriate link in the Offer Letter portlet. You can also view the candidate response and eSignature response status separately. ESignature is reportable. All other fields follow Online Offer reportability.
Note: If there are additional signers on the offer, the candidate will be able to see these signatures once the online offer has been sent to the candidate. An enhancement request has already been submitted for a change of this behaviour.
sf, success factors, RCM, offer letter , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To