The customer expects to have all Individual Customers available for selection within the Outlook Addin for C4C.
To download your individual customers from SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer to Microsoft Outlook, you need to maintain the required configuration in SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer as well as in Microsoft Outlook. After defining these settings, add your contacts to Microsoft Outlook to ensure that they are synchronized.
Note: The employee (user) must belong to the account team of an individual customer for the individual customer to be downloaded to the outlook client. However, this condition does not apply when individual customers are downloaded by looking-up and using e-mail address.
The following steps have to be taken to enable the sync.
In the C4C tenant:
- Go to Administrator work center.
- Go to Business Roles view.
- Show: Active Business Roles.
- Select and edit the role for which you want to provide access.
- Navigate to the Fields & Action facet.
- Ensure that the field GW_INDIVIDUAL_CUSTOMERS is set to Unrestricted.
Once the checkbox is selected a new folder for SAP Cloud for Customer: Individual Customers will be displayed in the contacts dashboard of Microsoft Outlook.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To