- Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 redistributable package has been installed by the BI installation, but is no longer supported by Microsoft as per the following URL: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/kb/2661358
|"The VC++ 2005 Redistributable Package is supported on Windows 8 only until either Visual Studio 2005 or Windows 8 reaches end of life. Furthermore, the VC++ 2005 Redistributable Package will not be supported on any platform after the end of life of Visual Studio 2005."
- Microsoft's support for Visual Studio 2005 ran out on April 12, 2016, as per the following link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/15049
- It is required to know whether the Microsoft Visual 2005 C++ redistributable package can be uninstalled
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform XI 3.1 SP7
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (SAP BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
dependencies, old version, new, latest, MS, dependency, current version, requirements, vulnerability, vulnerabilities, 4.2 SP07 , KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.