While running SAP or custom applications on SAP ASE database, the view creation and activation of CDS views during:
- or during SPAM updates to fail with the error:
- [ASE Error SQL7364][SAP][ASE ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Enterprise] Tables 'xxx' and 'yyy' have same exposed names. Use correlation names to distinguish them. The SQL statement was not executed. View 'zzzzzz' could not be created on the database
- Msg 7364, Level 15, State 1:
Server 'myserver', Line 1:
Tables 'xxx' and 'yyy' have same exposed names. Use correlation names to distinguish them.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP02 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP02
CR802685,802685,CR 802685, Error 7364, views, correlation names , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.