- Custom global assignment event reason incorrectly appearing in picklist for transfer of direct reports event reasons when terminating manager.
- SAP Successfactors HCM suite
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new custom event reason in "Manage Organization, Pay and Job Structures" tool.
- Make sure you set the event reason to be related to event global asisignment (You do this also when creating the event reason).
- Now Terminate a manager employee (note the issue will only appear for employees that are managers, as these employees can or will have direct reports).
- Observe that the new event reason does not show up when selecting "Terminaion Reason". This is correct and expected.
- Note though that the second part of the termination UI has a "Transfer Direct Reports" section that may have another event reason called "Transfer Event Reason". You will incorrectly see the new custom event appear there as an option.
- An option called "Employee Status" was missed when creating the event reason.
- To resolve the problem, modify the custom event reason that was created and make sure you also set the "employee status" option.
- In this case you can set this option to "terminated".
KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1608