- Is it possible to add a gif image file to a cover page?
- How to update cover page of an item?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Yes, it is possible to add gif files on an item's cover page.
- Learning Activities > Search and edit the affected item.
- Under Actions > Cover Page
- Click on the Gear icon
- Click the image button
- Place the URL link of the GIF. Adjust different parameters like width, height, border, etc.
- OK > Preview > Save
- Review the item on the user UI and see the gif inside the cover page.
Note: It is better to test the changes on your stage/sandbox instance before implementing to the production instance.
SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, cover page, GIF, image, URL , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , How To