- The requirements for debugging AMDP objects in ADT/Hana Studio are in place:
- Database: SAP HANA DB SPS9, or higher (SPS8 with restricted functionality only)
- ABAP Back-End System: SAP NetWeaver Release 7.50, SP00, or higher
- Client: ABAP Development Tools (ADT) Version 2.51 or higher.
AMDP Debugger could not be started:
No more work process for AMDP debugging available
- The errors looks similar to the screen shot below:
SAP HANA Database 1.0
KBA , BC-DWB-AIE-TST , Trouble Shooting Tools: Debugger, Profiler , HAN-DB , SAP HANA Database , HAN-STD-DEV-MOD , SAP HANA Analytical Modeling , BC-DWB-AIE , Installation and infrastructure for ABAP tools in Eclipse , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.