- Msg 2546, Level 16, State 1
- Msg 7949, Level 18, State 1:
Server 'ASE', Line 1:
The number of pages used and unused for object 1264004503 index 0 partition 1264004503 on allocation page 625664 do not match the counts in the OAM entry.
- Error 605: An attempt was made to fetch logical page %d from cache 'default data cache'. Page belongs to database 'Database1' (32), object '<Unknown>' (0), index '<Unknown>' (0), partition '<Unknown>' (-1) and not to database 'Database1' (32), object %s, index '<Unknown>' (0), partition %s.
- Update all statistics <Tablename> with sampling=50 does in sam__get_apl_pages and then sam_get_ptn_nextpage could be related to the corruption we see on these tables.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
Msg 7949, Level 18, State 1, Msg 7940, Level 18, State 1, Error: 605, 765621, CR#765621, CR765621 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.