- An IN clause consisting of around 750 Kb of INts would mess up histograms when it runs out of memory
- Large IN list (more than 128 entries) will 'not be materialized' to a worktable
- In-list values are out-of-domain
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
IN-List, materialized, histogram, out-of-domain, CR793135, CR#793135, 793135 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.