- Error: 871, Severity: 20, State: 2
- Process 166 is trying to release a latch on buffer 0x1a83c870 (dbid: 5, pageno: 113225) without holding a latch on the buffer.
- SQL causing error : REORG DEFRAG DBH_STG_TABLES WITH SKIP_COMPACT_EXTENTS = 90
- An 871 error "Process <n> is trying to release a latch on buffer <0xabcd> (dbid: <n>, pageno: <n>) without holding a latch on the buffer"
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- Solaris on Sparc 64 bit
- Solaris on x86_64 64bit
Error: 871, Severity: 20, State: 2, CR790456, CR#790456, 790456 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.