Expired or Closed jobs in RCM are still visible on RMK career site.
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Access RMK site
- Click on Search jobs button
- You will see on the job list many expired postings. If you click in any of them you will get the following message: "Sorry, this possition has been filled".
There are two possible causes for this issue:
- Misconfiguration on RMK end. Job Expiration in CSB XML is incorrectly set up
- The database from RMK should be re-indexed by our Operations team
Update the XML file in CSB as per the recommendation in SAP Knowledge Base Article 3062549: <jobexpirationenabled>true</jobexpirationenabled>
When set to true, the date listed for the Job End Date is checked during a nightly process. If that date in the field is equal or greater than the current date, the job will be made inactive.
- In case the Job Expiration is set to ON and Real Time Job Sync is working properly, the Support Team will request a Solr job index to be rebuilt to the Operations team.
- Note: If Job Expiration On is turned on and there are jobs with End Dates that occurred in the past, those jobs will become inactive during the next nightly process.
3062549 - XML Overview for Site Settings in Career Site Builder - Recruiting Marketing
RMK, Job Posting, End Date, Posting end date, Expired posting, Job Expiration On, Closed jobs showing RMK, Instance refresh, re-indexed, Operations team, jobexpirationenabled , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-INT , Integrations with RCM, Job Posting, CAS , Problem