- Checking the model (F4) returns the following warning although the tablespace has been assigned to tables: "The following tablespaces are not used".
- This may happen:
- if the table has got several physical options specified,
- right after the tablespace was assigned,
- after the table physical options were modified,
- when the tablespace was renamed and reassigned to the table.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6 SP01 PL02
- IBM DB2 for z/OS
SAP PowerDesigner all versions
db2mvs, space, 803150, CR803150, CR#803150 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.