How can I load cost data into Advanced Analytics.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Advanced Analytics
Advanced Analytics is a tool that combines visitor, member, and applicant data from Recruiting Marketing with applicant data from Recruiting Management (ATS). Cost data can also be loaded into the system to allow customers to drill down to cost per hire.
In order to request your cost data to be loaded into Advanced Analytics, please create a Support Incident specifying your RMK site URL and attaching the data. (using the attached template) The AA team will then take over the request and upload the data.
Some important notes:
- Please be sure to itemize costs from the same source. For example, if you have $X for linkedIn company pages and $Y for linkedIn sponsored jobs, please use two separate line items for each cost. It is important to try to be specific as to what it is that the cost is representing as sources will sell multiple products (ie. seats, sponsored job slots, full job wraps, etc.)
- The Product Column is not set with a list of accepted values. Anything can be populated based on the need.
- This request is not chargeable.
2234847 - About Recruiting Marketing Advanced Analytics
Loading new data How data can be loaded , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-AAN , Advanced Analytics - Professional Services , How To