- You can't search for specific months using the numeric values 001 or names JAN. The list will still display the full list of values available.
- If you start typing manually in the section Value Selection and use the month number 001., you will be offered multiple times the same fiscal period.
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud 1.0
- SAP Business Warehouse (BW) 7.3
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a query in BW using the fiscal period 0FISCPER
- In that query, select that as a mandatory variable
- In SAP BusinessObjects cloud create a new model using that BW query as source
- When prompted to select values, you will experince these behaviors:
You can't search for specific dates:
If you select a value and try to modify it in the area: Value Selection, you will be offered some years multiple times but missing others.
This is a known issue in SAP BW. The problem only occurs if you use the read mode Values in Master Data Table
Follow the steps in note 2392093 to import the required Support Package in your SAP BW system.
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Help portal
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Community Network portal
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud & SAP Digital Boardroom Ideaplace forum (for raising enhancement requests)
- Watch these videos to help start your journey with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud new user handbook
Your feedback is important to help us improve our Knowledge Base Articles (KBA).
Please rate how useful you found this KBA by using the star rating facility at the top of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem