This KB article explains how to change item classification in Learning
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
As per system design, item classification is determine as follows
• If neither online completion status or default segment is provided, the item classification is OTHER.
• If both online completion status and a default segment are provided, the item classification is BLENDED.
• If only online completion status is provided the classification is ONLINE.
• If only default segment length is provided the item classification is INSTRUCTOR LED.
- To change classification of item from Other to ILT, please add segment to item
- To change classification of item from Other to Blended, add both segment and online content to item
- To change classification of item from Other to Online, add an online content to it.
- To change classification of item from Blended to Instructor Led / Online to Other, You will need to revise the item and while revising ensure to uncheck: "This item has online settings. Do you wish to include the online settings in the new revision of this item?" checkbox on revise popup box.
sf, success factors, LMS, blended item, online item, ILT item, others , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , How To