You are trying to add an employee as owner, but when open the value help, no results are displayed.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
In our example, we will see the steps on business object opportunities
- Go to Sales workcenter
- Go to Opportunities view
- Select New
- Select the value help for the Owner field
You will see that no results are displayed.
You don't have access to the Employee view in your access restrictions.
You can assign the Employees view following the steps below
- Go to Administrator Work Center
- Go to General Settings View
- Open the Business Role hyperlink
- Select the Business Role ABC (ABC represents the affected role)
- Select View All
- Go to facet Work center and View assignments
- Ensure that the view COD_EMPLOYEES is assigned
- Go to facet Access Restriction
Here ensure that the view COD_EMPLOYEES is assigned and the same is allowed to the users correctly with the right read and write access.
Account, Leads, Opportunities, Sales Order, Sales Quote , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions