- In MIRO or MIR7 transactions you select a layout (which is not aggregated), and then you leave the transaction.
- The next time that these transactions are accessed, the system should read the last layout used from the ESDUS table and propose it, however, this does not happen.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ESDUS, display, variant, Dynamic User Settings, MRM_TRANSACT_DEFAULT, IF_EX_MRM_TRANSACT_DEFAULT, MRMBADI_TRANSACTION_DEFAULT, I_RM08M-ITEM_LIST_VERSION, I_RM08M, ITEM_LIST_VERSION, 7_6310, e_item_list_version , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.