- A query is set to use Data Integrity Profile C or M mode to read the current data of the infoprovider. Or it is set to Data Integrity Profile P mode to read the current data of a transactional infoprovider.
- The infoprovider has loaded data request 1 and 2. Request 1 is loaded before request 2.
- Now you start to run the query.
- After run the query, Request 1 is deleted from the inforprovider. Or you perform a selective deletion on the infoprovider.
- Then some additional navigation steps are performed (such as filtering, changing characteristic properties, changing the setup of row or column axis etc), the query result doesn't reflect the current data. It still contains the data that are already deleted.
- BW 7.40 SP8 above
SAP NetWeaver 7.4 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5
cache usage mode, cache mode, DBMAN027, DBMAN 027 , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP , Analyzing Data , BW-BEX-OT-CCH , Olap Cache , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.