- Creating orders for products via the Product View fails with the error message /SAPAPO/OM220 - "Two time intervals overlap that should be separate".
- This error message could occur even when
- PPDS product heuristics is run for a single product or multiple location-products in order to create planned orders or purchase requisitions,
- SNP orders are converted into PPDS orders.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
SAP Supply Chain Managment Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (SCM-APO-PPS)
SAP Supply Chain Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management all versions
ET_RC 95, /SAPAPO/OM 220, /SAPAPO/OM 095, /SAPAPO/RESFREE, SCM-APO-PPS-PVW , KBA , SCM-APO-PPS-PVW , Product View , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.