In the Sales Quote screen, you can enabled the option to create follow-up documents to Sales Quotes without having to navigate between facets.
However, the New button is not visible in your Sales Quote screen.
SAP Cloud for Customer - Sales
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Quotes view.
- Open any Sales Quote.
- Observe: the New button at the bottom is missing.
The feature has not been switched on by the key user.
The following steps have to be carried out by the key user of the tenant.
- Select the Adapt button.
- Click Settings.
- Go to the Company Settings.
- Under the General tab, check the option Enable easy create from object detail view.
- Select Yes.
Upon next login (after system refresh) all users will be able to see a New button at the bottom of the Sales Quote screen.
The drop-down will allow users to create Tasks, Phone Calls, E-mails, Sales Quotes, Sales Orders and Tickets directlly without having to navigate to different facets.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To