- Converted from CPU to CAL user licenses
- Conversion of CPU licenses to Named User (NU) licenses
- Conversion of CPU license to Concurrent Session (CS) licenses
- Contract changes require changes from CPU to User license keys
- Licensed for Users and no longer licensed on processers or CPU
- SAP Support Portal
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence
contract changes , license conversion , not accepting CS license key , not accepting NU license key , BOE , BI , SAP BI , BOBJ , business objects , conversion , license migration , CAL , , KBA , XX-SER-LIKEY-BOJ , Business Objects Products , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-CMC , Central Management Console (CMC) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.