When hiring an a new employee from the Onboarding pending hires queue, the Work Permit Info portlet in Employee Central has duplicate rows of data
Work Permit fields are mapped from Onboarding to the Employee Central Work Permit Info portlet
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Set a new hire as to be hired in Onboarding
- Go to Manage Pending Hires
- Select Onboarding if not the default
- Select Hire for a pending hire
- Complete the hire process until the Job Information tab
- See that the data in Work Permit Info has been duplicated into two rows
This is by design when only one or two fields have been mapped from Onboarding to EC.
For the data to not be duplicated in Work Permit Info, the following three fields must all be mapped from Onboarding to Employee Central.
- Document Type
- Document Number
Note: All Work Permit Keys must also be set to repeating in the Onboarding Data Dictionary.
Work Permit Information , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-INT , Manage Pending Hires (Integration RCM/ ONB/ OBX + UI) , Problem