- An error is received when using Salesforce Connector in a model from BusinessObjects Cloud
- A stack trace is generated
- Stack: 'Connection to host failed:...Unknown failure: com.simba.sap.dae.DataAccessExtensionException: Missing User/Password authentication parameters'
SAP BusinessObjects Cloud 2016.xx.xx
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a connection using Salesfroce connector using Basic authentication
- Create a new model
- Select the newly created Salesforce connection
Security token provided by Salesforce is required when setting the Salesfroce Connector from BusinessObjecs Cloud
- Edit the Salesfroce connector
- As Password enter the password and the security token
- As an example if password is XX and the security token is YYYYY, please enter XXYYYYY in the password field
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Help portal
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Community Network portal
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud & SAP Digital Boardroom Ideaplace forum (for raising enhancement requests)
- Watch these videos to help start your journey with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud new user handbook
Your feedback is important to help us improve our Knowledge Base Articles (KBA).
Please rate how useful you found this KBA by using the star rating facility at the top of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, SFDC , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem