- Web Application Container Server (WACS) is "Running with Errors"
- Web Application Container Server (WACS) will run without errors when RESTful web service is removed
- Event Viewer Application logs have the following error:
- Server Intelligence Agent: server HOSTNAME.WebApplicationContainerServer stopped with exit code = -1 (0xffffffff).
- HIGH level trace logs of the Web Application Container Server (WACS) during startup capture the following error:
- 2016 10 27 12:27:39.748|Oct 27, 2016 12:27:39 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext filterStart
SEVERE: Exception starting filter WrappedResponseAuthFilter
com.wedgetail.idm.sso.ConfigException: VSJ password is probably incorrect [caused by: GSSException: Failure unspecified at GSS-API level (Mechanism level: com.dstc.security.kerberos.KerberosError: Pre-authentication information was invalid
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.x
Resfult, WACS, keytab, 4.1, 4.2, 4.0, 41, 42, 40, idm.keytab, cannot start, failed, not running, not getting started, -1 (0xffffffff), WebApplicationContainerServer, , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.