What conventions should be followed during Employee Time import?
Employee Central: Time Off
- Always use Incremental Load Purge Type
- Key Preference should always be “External Code”
- Leave Operator field in the import file empty
- Make sure that the date format in import file is MM/DD/YYYY
- Leave Undetermined End Date field in the import file empty
- Leave deduction quantity field in the import file empty
- Leave external code field blank for new leaves, so system generates a unique external code.
- Import File should not contain more than 500 records in One import File. This has been tested by Engineering team already if more than 500 records are imported in 1 file it might cause performance issues for the instance.
2581328 - Limitations of Employee Time import - Employee Central
2819114 - Employee Time Import Failed
KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem