The filter label display differently depending whether it is the External or Internal Career portal.
For the External Career portal the filter appears as expected (Region).
For the Internal Career portal the filter appears as the filter id(filter3).
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the External Career Portal
- You are logged in English UK
- Search for the filter field Region or any other relevant filter field
- You can see the filter displays correctly.
- Login to instance
- You are logged in English US
- As an Internal Candidate go to the Career Portal
- You can see that the filter displays the filter id
The filter label display option in the Internal and External Applicant Search Settings was set for one language and not for the other.
For English US language the filter is not translated in both internal or external career sites and therefore will display the field id.
Ensure that the filter label is configured correctly for both languages (English UK and English US) in Internal and External Applicant Search Settings for the External Career Site and the Internal Career Site.
Filter, Field, Label,Internal, External, Search, Settings , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , Problem