Managers (Supervisors) are not able to "Assign Learning" or "Add to Learning History" (Record Learning Event) for some courses in SuccessFactors Learning
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- The item has to be in the manager's library (catalog).
- The item will control if the manager can/cannot add the item history (record the Learning Event) via the 'Managers can Add to Learning History' setting in the item level.
- In Learning Administration, Go to the item that you want to modify the behavior.
- Under item details, Find the field called "Managers can Add to Learning History"
- Change it to YES/NO, depending if you want to allow or deny the action.
sf, success factors, supervisor, can't record, learning event, record, event, assign, Item, dropdown, drop down, LMS, catalog, library, user, history, add, missing , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS-CAT , Catalog , How To