In the Summary section, changing the Overall Form Rating label via the option Choose an alternate label for the rating field does not work.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Templates > Select the form template.
- Click Edit Fields and Sections > select Summary section.
- Enter the new label in Choose an alternate label for the rating field.
- Launch a new form and notice that the label is not updated.
- Currently, Manage Template tool does not have an option to edit the Overall Form Rating label in the Summary section.
- For other sections, we use the <rating-label> attribute to set the label and in the UI this could be set via the "Choose an alternate label for the rating field".
- In Summary section, to change Overall Form Rating label, we use the attribute <overall-rating-label>.
To update the Overall Form Rating label in the Summary secition, this has to be configured via the form template xml by adding the below codes.
<overall-rating-label><![CDATA[Put overall rating label here]]></overall-rating-label>
Please reach out to Product Support and submit a Software Change Request (SCR). Further information can be found on Software Change Request KBA 2250186.
KBA 2250186 - SCR Form: XML Software Change Requests for PM / 360 Reviews Performance Processes / Templates
overall form rating label, choose an alternate label for rating field, summary section, rating label , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem