We do nto get the option to export multi-data set Ad Hoc / Table reports in CSV
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
You create a Multidataset Adhoc Report or Table Report in Report Center and when running offline, the csv format is not available.
This is a logical system behaviour since multi-data set reports have to export data in multiple worksheets and this formatting is not possible in CSV files.
Multidataset is an Ad Hoc Query that contains multiple Domains in separated tabs.
- Multi Dataset Report types will be run only offline
- Multi Dataset Report default export is offline via a default Excel file format.
- Multi Dataset Reports can be exported to csv for data sets for BIRT reports
- In the Multi Dataset => Each domain will be a separate tab in the output Excel document
1) The default export is offline via a default Excel.
2) The Preview output for each domain will be a separate tab
3) Each domain will be a separate tab (Dataset) in the output Excel document
Multidataset, Adhoc Report, Report Center, Table Report, Report Export to csv, csv export not available , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , Problem