While trying to release the Outbound delivery in Stock transfer Order, the system gives you below error message even if stock is available for product PQR.*DEF refers to Logistics Area, PQR refers to Material id, N refers to No of Quantities, XYZ refers to Site id
Negative stock not permitted in logistics area DEF, material PQR.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Outbound Logistics Work Center.
- Under Delivery Control, Navigate to Delivery Proposals View.
- Search for the relevant Delivery Request id.
- Select Go.
- Select Post Goods Issue and Select Propose Quantities.
- Select Release.
Error message appears Negative stock not permitted in logistics area DEF, material PQR.
- Go to Outbound Logistics Work Center
- In Common tasks Navigate to Stock Overview
- Select Product PQR and Site as XYZ
- Select Go
We observe On-hand Stock with N quantities.
The On-Hand stock available for material PQR in the logistics area DEF is allocated and assigned to a Warehouse Order which is still in process.
Since there is not enough stock available in logistics are DEF, system gives the reported error.
It is necessary to maintain stock for logistics area DEF.
You will be able to create Stock transfer Order successfully.
Negative stock not permitted in logistics area, material, Negative Stock error appears while creating Stock Transfer Order , KBA , in logistics area, material , negative stock not permitted , negative stock not permitted in logistic , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , How To