- ASE errorlog reports the following messages for RepAgent. What does this mean?
RepAgent(9): Warning: number of mutex retries for mutex wakeup list mutex exceeds 150 at (3).
RepAgent(9): Warning: mutex wakeup list mutex is acquired after 150 retries at (3)
- Replication latency is observed (used rs_ticket_history to find the latency).
- Error 9414 may also be seen:
Error: 9414, Severity: 20, State: 1
RepAgent(4): Streaming replication stream error (-1). Severity 2, MSProdReceiver: receive error occurred, shutting down xport(3) to(ocs:i3ddbrswdf1:4905).
retries..." - SAP ASE 16.0"> Read more...
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP02 PL04
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR)
CR798822, CR#798822, 798822, monRepSyncTaskStatistics, AcquiredTaskWaitMutex, RetriesTaskWaitMutex, AcquiredPackageInfoMutex, RetriesPackageInfoMutex, 9417, buffer pool size , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.