- sp_hadr_admin deactivate could hang for infinite time during drain
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) and Replication Agent Thread (RAT) was connected earlier to SAP Replication Server (SRS)
- Msg 17517, Level 16 occurs due to a bug in the stored procedure
- Msg 17517, Level 16, State 1:
Server 'ASE', Procedure 'sp_ProcedureTest', Line 240:
CANCEL command is not allowed in current server state ( PRIMARY : INACTIVE).
(return status = 1)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
Msg 17517, Level 16, State 1, hadr_admin, SRS, RAT, sp_hadr_admin deactivate, CR764801, CR#764801, 764801 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.