- The jstart process of the Diagnostics Agent is consuming a huge amount of memory. After checking a Java Heap dump for the Diagnostics Agent, it is possible to see that the Diagnostics Agent applications are not using this much memory. This indicates an issue with the JVM of the Diagnostics Agent, that causes this memory leak.
- When analysing the Diagnostics Agent thread dumps you may see following threads taking up most usage:
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1.
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2.
- Diagnostics (SMD) Agent.
- Linux Operating Systems (Potentially others effected).
- JVM(Java virtual machine) 6 / 1.6
Jstart Process of Diagnostics Agent consuming high memory – Solution Manager 7.1 and 7.2 Diagnostics (SMD) SAP JVM memory allocation leak when using SMD Agent commited memory wily Agent , KBA , SV-SMG-DIA-SRV-AGT , Agent Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.