- An error 177 occurs when alter temporary table
- Database has proxy database mapped on secondary companion
- Msg 177, Level 15, State 1:
Server 'ASE157', Line 1:
CREATE PROXY_TABLE cannot create a temporary object (with '#' as the first
Warning: unable to alter the proxy table in the HA companion server. You can
recreate the proxy database by issuing the following command from the companion
server: alter database <dbname> for proxy_update.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Solaris on Sparc 64bit
- Solaris on x86_64 64bit
alter table, proxy database, temp table, Error 177, Level 15, State 1, CR754856, CR#754856, 754856 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.