- As a Learning administrator, when attempting to manage roles on your own account, there is no ability to delete or add roles.
- The Learning administrator account can modify all other admin account roles with no issue.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Access Learning Administration
- Navigate to System Administration > Security > Administrators
- Search and edit your admin account
- Choose Assigned Roles
- The ability to modify/add/remove roles on this account are not possible
- Proceed to Learning Administration
- Go to System Administration > Configuration > System Configuration
- Edit the LMS_ADMIN property file
- Edit the following line 'restrictUserSelfModification' to equal 'false'
- Select 'Apply Changes'
There might be a need to log out of the system and log back in for the change to take effect.
sap, sf, lms, learning, administration, assigned, role, modify, admin, learning, administrator, admin, delete, self, manage, update, add, sf, lms, edit, change, update, workflow, permission, restrict, prevent , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-SER , Config. Consulting & Service Requests , LOD-SF-LMS-WOR , Roles & Workflows , Problem