- The Onboarding Employee Portal shows distorted
- Employee Portal pages are not loading correctly
- Link are being displayed in the wrong section
|Normal (SAP Standard)||Distorted (Edited)|
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP SuccessFactors HCM as a System Administrator and go to Admin Center
- In Tools, find and select Manage Employee Portal
- Distorted Employee Portal page
Reference Image: Distorted Employee Portal Page
The folder that contains the CSS and JS files are deleted.
For Live Customers, Implementation Partner(s), and Consultant(s)
The CSS and JS folder should not be deleted as it is a system folder which handles the style and format of Employee Portal. If mistakenly deleted, kindly follow the instruction to restore the folder.
- Reference Image: CSS and JS Folder Under View All Site Content > Branding
Restore CSS and JS Folder
- Step 1: Login to SAP SuccessFactors HCM as a System Administrator and go to Admin Center
- Step 2: In Tools, find and select Manage Employee Portal
- Step 3: Click the Admin Site Action in the upper left corner of Employee Portal and select View All Site Content
- Step 4: Hit the center of the framework or the page and click Tab key in your keyboard until the page scrolls down to Recycle Bin
- Step 5: Mark the checkbox and click Restore Selection
- Step 6: An error will shows that folder cannot be restored, disregard the error and click go back to site
- Step 7: Return to Recycle Bin follow Step 3 and 4, and restore the folder that was left (An error will occur again, disregard)
- Step 8: Employee Portal page is now returned to original formatting and style
Folder was Purged and Deleted Permanently in Recycle Bin
Tried above resolution and it still won't work, try contacting support below.
Contact SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support
Please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident. In addition, follow the template when creating an incident and provide the needed information below.
- Subject: KBA 2390538 - Restore Onboarding Employee Portal SAP Standard Default Template
- Component: LOD-SF-OBD-POR
SAP, SuccessFactors, Onboarding 1.0, EP, POR, New, Hire, Welcome, Page, Employee, Portal, JS, CSS, Folder, Missing, Sharepoint, Admin, Site, Actions, Branding, Logo, Distorted, Mess up, Chaotic, Theme, Ttyling, Error, Style , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-POR , Portal , Problem